"I help secure organizations against cyber threats by offering strategic insights from a hacker's perspective."
Mishaal is open to speaking at your next event and offers the following options:
Kick off your event with an engaging keynote.
A memorable takeaway for the attendees.
Gather attendees for a deeper discussion on a focussed topic.
Upskill with the next level of live, hands-on training.
Speaking. Lasting impact.
Mishaal's passionate speaking style, fueled by a hacker's perspective, imparts a lasting influence on every audience long after the applause fades.
The following delivery styles are available:
- 45-60 mins opening or closing keynote with Q&A
- Spend a few additional hours to talk to attendees during the conference
- 45-60 min talk with Q&A, as part of the conference speaker list and talk tracks
- Part of a 2-4 person panel discussion of 30 to 60 mins
- 30-60 min web conference, streamed live or pre-recorded
- High-resolution camera and professional microphone with exceptional audio/video experience
Book Signing. Experiences to share.
A book signing can add value to the event and serve as a memorable takeaway for participants combined with any of the in-person options.
- The conference provides a table with a black cloth for the book signing
- The conference allocates a 1 or 2-hour time slot during the conference for the book signing
- Conference emails in advance to all attendees about the book signing time and location
The conference can purchase books or offer them as a vendor sponsorship package.
- Vendor Sponsored: One of the conference vendors pays for the books and can have a thank you flyer or a branded bookmark placed inside the book.
- Conference Sponsored: The conference pays for the books and can pass them out in their attendee swag bags or put a flyer inside the book at the book signing.
The suggested number of copies to purchase as part of this package is about 30% of the attendees, or at least 50 copies. The cost of each book is $20. ($20 x 50 = $1,000 minimum)
Workshop. A focussed discussion.
A workshop is ideal for discussing an important topic with a focused group. Details can vary per topic but usually comprise the following:
- Length: between 1 to 4 hours
- Style: Interactive demos
- Audience Level: Beginner
- Effective Cybersecurity Leadership: Leadership skills
- Security Awareness Training: Live demos and interactions to help solidify concepts
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT): Basics of OSINT for all sorts of research and investigations
- Social Engineering: Basic applications of how hackers use social engineering concepts and how to detect them
Training. Involve them, and they will never forget.
Get advanced training on the topics below from a subject matter expert. The best part is: There are no PowerPoint slides. Everything is hands-on, with real examples and many interactions to facilitate learning.
- Length: from half day (4 hrs) to 4 days
- Audience Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Next Level OSINT: Advanced Open Source Intelligence investigation techniques utilizing some hacker tools
- Next Level CISO: How to be an effective Chief Information Security Officer and accelerate the process to improve the organization's security posture.
- Next Level GEOint: Advanced image geo-location techniques (launching soon)